This is a Press Release we have just created today to tell the world about our recent adventures…..
Grey-haired grandparents battling to expose Bank Fraud this past year are heartened by US news.
“The banks are lying to us”, says Susan Field, mother of 7 and grandmother of 13. “They lie about loans, they lie about securitisation, they lie about debts and they lie to the courts to get property by fraud.” “The central issue is they don’t have the rights they claim. They sell their rights to others and act as if they still have them. That’s FRAUD!”
Chris and Susan Field first wrote to Macquarie Mortgages a year ago asking about the “true nature” of what the bank calls a “loan”. For their troubles they have been dragged through the courts and evicted. But they moved right back into their home and are living there still.
“The Warrant of Possession”, explains Chris Field, “does nothing more than evict. It doesn’t give banks possession. Banks leave your home empty and claim it as abandoned goods a month later. Well our home is NOT abandoned, that’s for sure!”
A week after being evicted on September 21, Chris and Susan moved back into their empty home. It was a great birthday present for Chris.
But it was not without high drama. While Susan was getting locks changed someone called the police. Preston police officers arrived and accused her of doing something wrong. She locked herself in the home and held her ground until her son arrived over an hour later and pointed out the warrant had expired.
The police walked away and no charges were laid.
“A Warrant of Possession expires in 72 hours.” Chris explains. “That’s why the security guards get called off. We changed the locks, got back in and here we are.”
The bank’s lawyers threatened the Fields with a “new warrant”.
“That proves the first warrant is just a temporary eviction order. It does not give possession to a bank or anyone else. We are being LIED to by the banks. It’s all part of their web of lies. And it’s time people woke up and said ‘No’ to the banks.”
Chris sounds like he’s on a soap box, and as a popular Melbourne preacher, known for his long-running “Living Word” TV program on Channel 31, he is not afraid to speak up for what he believes.
News of fraud in US bank foreclosures confirms what Chris and Susan say happens in Australia. Banks sell off loans to investors and lose the right to demand payments, charge fees or foreclose.
The Fields challenged the banks, the lawyers and the Supreme Court of Victoria. They went to the Federal Police and ASIC too. But no-one would help them.
“It’s as if they’ve all sold their soul to the banks. I expected justice but I got kicked in the head. But I won’t give up my rights. If I can’t stop this evil what’s the hope for my grandchildren’s future? I’m fighting on principle and the stakes are freedom for my kids and grandkids. That’s worth fighting for.”
Chris kept his fight quiet for the past year, expecting justice from the courts. He found the courts as corrupt as people said. The Fields are now telling the world what is going on.
“It’s hard for people to believe banks are crooks. But we won’t save Australia for our kids with our head in the sand.”
And Chris has some pretty big players in his sights. “Rob Hulls is the ‘crime boss’ over Victorian courts. He’s denying me freedoms and protections guaranteed by the Queen. He’s got to go!” “And the courts need a major clean out. They run like the mob, with secret society deals to destroy our freedoms.” “And banks have to stop lying. Aussie banks are among the most profitable in the world by ripping us off.” “And lawyers defy their responsibility to justice. They rip off victims with savagery. That’s go to stop.”
While the challenge seems daunting Chris has a simple response for the faint hearted. “The only alternative is to be slave to multi-national corporations who hate our rights and freedoms and the great life we Aussies take for granted. No slavery for me!”
For more information contact Chris and Susan Field at:
Tags: banking fraud, foreclosure fraud, fraud, freedoms, justice, mortgage fraud, rights
Kim Bolitho says
We have suffered at the hands of the fraudulent foreclosures experts Bluestone Mortgages. Our home and garden was damaged by them, my family completely traumatized by a series of illegal activities including:
1. Illegally entering the property on several occasions without any legal authority to do so.
2. Changing the locks prior to serving any statement of claim. I came home at 2:30pm to find two people from Bluestone Mortgages inside our home of 18 years. They had already changed the locks and assured me that they would return a key to me the next day after they had served a statement of claim. They never returned the key. I reported their trespassing to Police. Bluestone claimed “vacant possession” yet they were caught red handed in the act. Clearly the home was not vacant.
3. They repeatedly entered the home, put food in the bin, tipped out fresh milk, moved furniture around and left a hand written note in pencil, threatening us. Illegal, terrorist tactics in AUSTRALIA.
4. They orchestrated a brutal eviction WITHOUT NOTICE where my 16 year old son was assaulted in his bedroom (of the family home of his entire life). This assault of a MINOR in his bedroom has caused severe emotional and psychological trauma.
5. They used FALSE and MISLEADING ADVERTISING, to the property’s detriment.
6. They held a fraudulent closed auction, refusing to allow people to register to bid.
7. They sold the home for 1/3 it’s true market value.
8. Bluestone Mortgages executives will end up in prison, along with their staff, agents and affiliated parties, including their “friendly parties” for Mortgage foreclosure FRAUD.
9. I will be witness for anyone who needs help to bring them down. For the sake of our home land, we need to eradicate this poison from our country. Bluestone Mortgages to prison, I say. Alistair Jeffrey I hope you enjoy prison food because that’s where you are headed.